- combining a high quality master tradition with actual improvements and new ideas
- enabling everybody to learn a string instrument by offering a rent-buy-arrangement
- focussing on individual and qualified advice
- providing a qualified and experienced team
- establishing a very extensive service regarding repair as well as selling and advice
In order to translate this philosophy into action, we – the Cello & Co. team – are at your service!
As a student of violin master builders Karl and Hartmut Weidler in Nuremberg, Germany, I passed the apprentice's examination in 1976. I specialized in anthroposophical violin making. For 11 years I worked at Stainway & Sons in Hamburg where I managed their violin workshop. In 1991, I went into business for myself and founded the firm Cello & Co. in Hamburg.
For 7 years I have worked enthusiastically at Steinway & Sons in the instrument department.
I regulary sing in the Rellinger Kantorei as a soprano. Violin, piano and descand or treble recorder are my instruments.
At Cello & Co I will advise you in all matters of music. Particulary in the arrangment of rent-and-by contracts. I'm anytime at your disposal. I'm looking forward to your visit at Cello & Co.